Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Unexpected

Yesterday was my first day back on Hexalen pills. So naturally I felt yucky and exhausted all day? Not! I went to lunch with a friend, worked more hours than usual, brought some energy home with me to tackle some tasks here, and talked to lots of loved ones in person or by phone. Then went to bed early, as usual. I confessed to my neighbor that I hadn't even prayed to feel well as I began another round of chemo. "That's okay," she said. "I did." I'll bet several of you did as well. Thanks!

In recent weeks, a few blog readers have written to say they wish they knew where their fellow readers were living. So I asked grandson Jeremy to load Clustrmap on my site. Now you can see your red dot on the map to the right; click on the map to open it. (For some reason, some distant locations are delayed in being displayed.) We've gone way past what I understand of technology. But I love it. This map is a huge encouragement to me; every dot represents treasured prayer partners and encouragers.

Chuck gets his final stitches removed today. It's looking so good. This afternoon I'll get another infusion of iron.

Have a great day.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home