Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Arrived Safely

We want to get a quick blog out tonight to let all of you dear friends know that we arrived at our lake house in Indiana at about 6:00 PM. I was thankful for the assistance from Karin who tended to Carol’s needs during the trip, and for Bud who assisted with the driving and will take the rented van back to Charlotte, as we will be picking our own van up here to continue the trip.

I am sure that the trip was tiring for Carol, but she did well. She was even able to take three brief walks at rest areas without the aid of a wheelchair or cane. We were thankful that she was able to eat a bit of food on the trip and drink an acceptable amount of fluids.

We will be spending a relaxing day here tomorrow, and likely will not get another blog out in the morning. Friday we will continue on to Michigan to prepare for the wedding on Saturday.

Thanks for your love and prayers.

Chuck…and Carol too

1 Comments:

At Thu Jun 19, 11:36:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so far ahead of me with this "blogging" stuff. I wish I had known how to navigate sooner...I could have been in touch all along! I'm so glad that you are feeling well enough to attend the wedding and will be watching anxiously for a report of the events. Back to work for now...LOVE to you both!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home