Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Heading North

For all of you praying friends that are keeping close "tabs" on me, I will be heading for Indiana early tomorrow. On Thursday I will take grandson Gavin with me to Chicago to visit grandson Jeremy and attend the Moody Candlelight Carols program. Daughter Sue will join us there too.

I am praying for minimal (none would be best) snow along the way. Weather predictions look good at the moment but that can change. Hopefully I will be able to connect to the internet and send an update from Chicago.

Love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home