Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, May 01, 2009

Trip went well

My trip to Indiana went well with a few showers along the way which I trust will continue on down to Charlotte where it is getting rather dry again. I found father swan on patrol in the lake so I am assuming that the mother is keeping the nest warm until the eggs hatch. Hopefully we will have some little ones by the next time I come. The water is so high this year that she was unable to use the usual nesting site and I am unable to see where she is located. Tomorrow I will go out on the water and see if I can find her.

I enjoyed dinner this evening with Keith and and the children at their home and plan to head back to the lake shortly, aiming for an early bed time. I was on the road at 5:00 AM so am feeling a bit tired now. With a good nights sleep I will be up and refreshed tomorrow.

I am thankful for your prayers and for another safe trip.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home