Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Back on the job



It was a thrill to be able to hold Annika on Sunday while Karin and I visited her in the NICU at the hospital in Madison. We are thankful for the progress that she has made. She is now able to take most of her feedings by bottle and only needs supplemental oxygen via a nasal cannula rather than the ventilator. Thanks so much for joining us in prayer for her. We are praying that she will make rapid improvement now and be ready to join the family at home shortly. I know that her mom and dad will be delighted when that day arrives as well as her big brother and sister.

I was in the hospital back here in Charlotte at 6:15 this morning to be with a dear friend and his wife as he had a hip replacement. The surgeon was pleased with the surgery and he is resting in his room now without pain...What a blessing! We are thankful for another answer to prayer.

My rather fast trip was without incident for which I am always thankful. It was a bit more rigorous that I prefer. I drove just under 2,000 miles during which I was in a total of eight states over the long weekend. I think that I know why I feel a bit tired today.

Your prayers and contacts by email and phone are always so much appreciated.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home