Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, October 08, 2010

A prayer for you

This has been an exciting week. First came the arrival of Annika Caroline at 4:43 AM on Tuesday. Parents James and Liz will be keeping busy with this new little one but I am sure that Joshua and Lydia will be helping with their new sister also. They have been eagerly awaiting her arrival for a long time. This was about five weeks earlier that planned, but Annika was giving mom a little too much trouble to delay the delivery any longer. Thanks to each of you that was so faithfully joining us in prayer during those rather uncertain hours.

This evening I will be picking up one of our "adopted" daughters, Sue, from the airport as she returns from serving two years in the country of Guinea. Tomorrow I will also be picking up Beth who works with Sue there and they will be spending about a week here in meetings and visiting. It is always a thrill and a blessing to have visitors...That's a reminder to each of you to stop in when you can.

On Sunday my God Chasers Class will be continuing our study in Ephesians with a focus on 3:14-21 which is Paul's prayer for the Ephesians. In preparation for our study, Teacher Tom suggested that we read the prayer inserting our own name in place of "you" and "your". WOW...that makes it come alive! As I read that prayer, I was desiring that for each of you faithful friends. I appreciate each one of you!

Have a blessed weekend!

Love, Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home