Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Update

Just a quick update for all of you that continue to follow and pray for me. You are appreciated!

I plan to leave early tomorrow driving to our Indiana lake house where I will have some time with Karin, Keith, Gavin and Calli. Sue will be meeting me there and we will take a few days visiting much of the rest of the family in Michigan, Illinois and Wisconsin. We will return for a brief stop in Sault Ste. Marie and then head back to Indiana where Justin and Laura will meet us at the lake house. It will be a few miles of driving but great to connect with all of the immediate family members, with the exception of Lisa who I will catch up with on a trip later in the year.

I am not sure about internet connections at we travel, but will keep you updated as often as possible. Lots to accomplish both at the office and at home before tomorrow morning.

Love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home