Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Leaving Kodiak

We left Kodiak about six hours ago and are now well out to sea enjoying the usual rock and roll activity of the ship. I attempted to download a photo but the system is too slow to accomplish that task this evening.

Our weather continues to be fantastic with many people in the ports of call mentioning how much rain has fallen. Every port has been dry for us so far!

The service on the Amsterdam is outstanding! I have not seen a single worker with a negative attitude but can't say that for all of the passengers. We are being served royally!

As I have been reading Indeed, the focus has been on 1 Corinthians 9 this week...serving. Paul talks about becoming all things to all people so that some might be saved. I certainly see the staff on board serving in that way to assure that we return for another trip with them in the future. I am reminded that if I was as diligent about my service to others, how much greater a response I could see. It is a challenge for me!

I have appreciated the several phone messages that I have received and a few brief chats with some of you. Thanks for keeping us in your prayers as we now head back down the coast for Seattle which is scheduled for Monday.

My love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home