Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, March 11, 2013

At the right time


It has been a bit of a busy time for me with travels and still having the breathing problems which may be the cause of the heart concerns.  Hopefully we will have it all sorted out shortly.  I am breathing a bit easier now after a visit to the doctor a few minutes ago for a breathing treatment, steroid shot, and three new prescriptions.  Hopefully this will resolve the breathing issue.  I appreciate you prayers, notes and calls.

I enjoyed a delightful time with Keith and his family and three days later made a quick trip to Florida to make some necessary decisions to keep the work progressing.  I took some long-time friends with me that have been coming down from Michigan for eighteen years to give us a hand in the winter.  Beverly had a bout with congestive heart problems, spent a couple of days in the hospital, was released in the afternoon and was ready to go with me the following morning.  I was a bit concerned about the advisability of her traveling so soon but her doctor felt it was okay and it was nice to have the two of them travel with me and for them to have time visiting with many friends there.

This move to Florida is one of the more difficult tasks that I have undertaken.  The construction aspect is no problem but taking care of the closing out and disposing of things here is not easy.  There is much emotional attachment after nearly 18 years here.  I will be leaving some great friends and moving further from the family.  I have to admit that there is no way that I can accomplish it all alone but with family and friends I know it is possible as the Lord guides and gives strength.  In Isaiah 60:22 Israel and Jerusalem are reminded: “At the right time, I, the Lord, will make it happen.”  I am certain that is true with my move also, but I will be glad when it is all behind me.

Your prayers are a great encouragement to me.  Thanks so much!

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home