Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Strong, Gentle Hands

"The hands that fashioned the universe are strong enough to heal you and gentle enough to hold you." A friend sent that good news yesterday. Isn't it wonderful?

Yesterday daughter Karin and I were brainstorming her current project to write a drama for 5th and 6th graders based on the Christian creed which begins "I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of heaven and earth." It really matters what we believe. If we have no Creator, we're accidental blobs of protoplasm no more significant than a mosquito. But the truth is we were intentionally made in His image, and as the quote says, our Creator's hands are both strong and gentle. That's truth to live by today!

I've done my best with the articles for the next issue of the SIM magazine, and today I hope to spend some necessary time at the office making photo selections, sending articles by e-mail out to the various people involved for their final approval, etc. I didn't sleep so well last night, so I'll try to get a little rest later this morning before going in.

Again, thank you so much for your interest, love and prayers.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home