Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Laughing Out Loud

Yesterday we received in the mail a funny video that Karin had sent. So last evening Chuck and I sat side by side on the sofa to watch it. Halfway through I realized that for the first time in two years I was laughing out loud (real belly laughs) without paroxysms of coughing. Thank You, Lord! I laughed and laughed for the sheer joy of it.

"O ho," I thought, "maybe I can lie down to sleep too." Not! By 1:00 a.m., I was awake, gasping for air. So I rebuilt my sitting-up pillow support, and this morning I'm doing fine. It's ok. Given the choice, I'd rather laugh well than sleep prone. But both would be nice.

Please enjoy a good laugh today.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home