Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Doorway to heaven

I woke up this morning at the doorway to heaven--no, not about to die, but ready to pray. I guess through the night I'd been thinking about so many dear people who need Urgent Prayer Support:
John, just diagnosed with cancer
Sherri, enduring the effects of simultaneous chemo and radiation
Kirk, surgery to straighten a cerebral-palsied hand
Phil, worsening heart disease
David and thousands of others, deployed to the Persian Gulf
Jill, whose mom just died
Others, torn apart by family pain

You have your own list. We lift them up together. Lord, please touch them with Your peace, grace, comfort, strength and healing. Amen.

Thanks for praying for me. Slight headache this morning, but I think this will be another "Hallelujah" day.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home