Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Good Morning

For some reason, my brain insisted on a wide-awake, front-row seat at the "chemo-cancer match" last night. Personally, I'd have preferred to sleep through it. No problem, I'll catch up on sleep today. Chuck needs to go to work, and Lisa needs to write a paper for her graduate school course, so I have a perfect opportunity to rest, and will do so. Other than feeling sleepy, I feel great.

I asked you once to pray for my assistant editor, very pregnant, that she would sleep well. She gave birth to Samuel on Sunday afternoon. We're all thrilled. (Now, no doubt, she has good reason to lose sleep for awhile.) I also asked you to pray for grandson Jeremy, who feels so called to spend next year in mission (Africa). I'm delighted to tell you that he's beginning to see cracks of light around the door that seemed locked tight. Thanks for all your prayers.

I'm so grateful for your love and prayers. I'm asking God during these days to direct the chemo at all the cancer cells and zap them dead.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home