Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Feelin' Fine

Day 2 after chemo, and I'm feeling fine. I did take Tylenol PM last night, not wanting a repeat of the night before, and I slept over 9 hours. I am thankful to feel so well.

The doctor said on Monday that my right lung cavity is about 50% full of fluid, and the left is about a third full (that's the side that was drained last week). I'm sure the formation of fluid has slowed. Now we need to know when and if to have it drained again, or if it will finally absorb and leave by normal means.

I misunderstood about my cousin's son; he's not in Iraq, but somewhere in the Gulf. A good reminder, once again, to pray for everyone engaged in the struggle against terrorism.

We appreciate your prayers so much.

Love,
Carol, for Chuck too

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home