Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, February 06, 2006

Solutions

My genius husband solved the internet problem yesterday, and he also came up with a better way to arrange the pillows so I could sleep more comfortably in bed and still keep my upper body elevated to protect my lungs from more congestion. Two very good solutions in one day!

Lisa flew back to Washington DC yesterday morning. What a gift her visit was! The day turned out to be a tired day for me, so I slept all morning after returning from the airport. I felt okay, just tired. Now this morning I feel like it's going to be a great day, and I'm looking forrward to finalizing more articles for the next SIM magazine.

You've been so faithful to keep up with my journey here, but I realize there's not much news any more. I'll keep writing, but I won't be hurt if you check less frequently (I won't even know). Just let me give you the upcoming chemo dates: February 20, March 13, April 3 and April 24. That's all that's planned. Of course, a serious infection or major drop in blood numbers could interrupt the schedule. I'm more grateful than I can ever express for your faithful prayer support, and I know that beating this cancer will be a work of God. Thanks for being part of it.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home