Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, March 04, 2006

"Early in the Morning"

My first waking thoughts today were plans for the day. But, remember, I wanted my first thoughts to be of God. When I remembered that, my mind began to sing:
Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty.
Early in the morning my song shall rise to Thee.
Holy, holy, holy, Merciful and mighty,
God in three persons, blessed trinity.

The words merciful and mighty lifted my soul. I need God to be merciful because of my sins, and mighty because of my needs.

No more symptoms of the bladder infection. Continuing numbness, not only of the fingertips but also of the lower half of my face. I didn't get the impression that that's something the doctor can help with a pill, but I'll probably talk with his nurse on Monday.

And keep talking with the Lord.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home