Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 03, 2006

Guidance

Let me hear of your unfailing love to me in the morning,
For I am trusting you.
Show me where to walk, for I have come to you in prayer.
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God.
May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.
For the glory of your name, O Lord, save me;
In your righteousness, bring me out of this distress.
Psalm 143:8, 10, 11

These words helped me pray today. I'm especially asking God for guidance as we need to decide which course of treatment to pursue after the 6 regimens of chemo are completed on April 24, assuming that nothing interrupts the schedule. I felt some tingling and numbness in my fingers yesterday, which could indicate the onset of neuropathy (a common effect of chemo). I'd be glad to bypass that! Thanks for several suggestions by email regarding my infection. The doctor started me on an antibiotic on Tuesday, and I'm feeling better already. I keep reminding myself that much as we appreciate pills, God is the Healer!

Dan and Marg are great encouragers. I love having them here.

Blessings,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home