Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Faith Builder

My childhood friend kept praying all last week that God would completely remove that cyst from her retina. "In my heart," she said, "I knew He was able to do it, but deep in my toes I couldn't imagine why He would do such a miracle for me!" Well, He did, and you who helped pray for her were part of that miracle. On Friday, when she went for the injection in her eye, the doctor asked for more X-Rays, and then he said (you're ahead of me on this, aren't you?), "There is no cyst on your retina." She says he probably thought she was crazy, but she couldn't help saying, "Praise the Lord. Thank You Jesus."

Yesterday we went on a tour of the North Carolina pottery country. It was lovely, and today I'm no worse for wear. The neuropathy hasn't spread, but I'd really like for it to stop.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home