Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 24, 2006

Two Good Examples

Thank you for continuing to check this site and for praying. We're in the long stretch now--not much news, but inside I know the struggle continues to bring the resistant cancer cells out into the open where they can be zapped for good.

In my reading in Luke this morning, I saw two good examples. First, "Jesus often withdrew into the wilderness to pray." Then at the end of the chapter, Jesus found Levi engaged in his work and said, "Come, follow me." And at once Levi got up, left everything, and followed Jesus. Both Jesus and Levi are examples for me today.

Yesterday I was given a challenging writing assignment. I was feeling a bit mind-scattered, yet I really wanted to write it clearly and effectively. I'm happy to say that I remembered to stop and ask for God's help. I'm even more happy to say that, not surprisingly, He gave it. Why don't I withdraw for prayer more often? Even Jesus did!

Have a great day.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home