Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 17, 2006

Beautiful morning

It's a beautiful morning. And I'm feeling better.

Nancy and Phil have been serving us exquisite food. I've felt sad to be able to only sample it, as my digestive system was sort of stubborn this week, but today I plan to enjoy the delights of having a resident cook! They've also cleaned places in this house like they've never been clean before. What a gift!

Last evening we had another movie night; Phil rented "Beyond the Gates of Splendor," a documentary about the Auca (Waodani) people of Ecuador, the five missionaries who were speared by them, and the wonderful changes that have occurred since then. It was wonderful.

I've been receiving proofs from our magazine designer and sending back comments and suggestions. It's coming along really well.

Can't tell you how thankful I am to feel stronger this morning.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home