Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Breakthrough

The bluebird pair finally stopped resisting the alien presence in their environment. Once they accepted the feeding tray they'd been so skittish about, they looked at it full in the face and voila! It was literally crawling with blessings--in their case, succulent worms. (Our neighbor is now happily keeping the tray replenished.) The best I am able, I am trying to embrace my cancer as not only a threat but also as a source of blessing. I'm having a harder time accepting the extended chemo treatments, but no doubt I need to look for gifts of grace there as well.

We had a very happy day Friday helping prepare for Jeremy's open house which will be this afternoon. It's so pleasant to be with the family. I'm thankful to feel almost normal now.

We'll be traveling all day Sunday, a twelve-hour drive. On Monday we'll be back to a more normal schedule and, I hope, daily blogging.

I appreciate you so much.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home