Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Good Morning

Chuck drove every inch of the 12-hour trip, and I slept at least half the way. What's with this constant need to sleep?! We arrived safe and well, and we're soaking in the serene restfulness of this place.

I'm thinking more about the wonderful truth in the Gospel for today (in liturgical churches), John 17. Isn't it amazing that the Creator of the universe, the Master of life and death, the King of all kings and Lord of all lords is praying by name and specifically according to the need of each one of us? What huge hope that brings!

With love and gratitude,

Carol

1 Comments:

At Sun May 28, 05:27:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Hannatu said...

I'm sure your body needs the sleep, Carol. But, honestly, when I get in a car I just start sleeping. It's almost like I'm conditioned to start sleeping as soon as I get in a car. Anyway, I'm glad you got some rest because traveling that far can be so exhausting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home