Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Good News

Yesterday's mail brought a card with this message: Good news for today: God is still in charge and in control! He is beside you, behind you, before you, and for you! No doubt about it, no way around it--His plan is good, His power is great, and His best is yet to come! (by Matt Anderson) I agree; that is certainly good news. We can live with that.

Lisa and her cousins encountered terrible traffic last evening and finally arrived just before midnight. She's still sleeping, of course. She wants to prepare panckes for breakfast this morning.

I'm thankful to say that I feel quite well. At the moment, tingling/numb fingers and feet seem to be my only symptoms of chemo. Other things come and go. God is answering your prayers in wonderful ways, and I'm grateful to you and to Him.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home