Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, August 11, 2006

What God Did

It's still Friday, but since I don't know if I'll have access to internet tomorrow, I have to tell you this now. First, a bit of background. Our office e-mail server has been intruded upon by a terrible amount of spam. About half of them got trapped by Barracuda, and at least 50 a day get through to my In box. It's awful. For weeks I scanned the Barracuda quarantined list, and never ever found anything there that was for me. So then I got in the terrible habit of simply deleting the list without even looking at it.

Now back to the magazine deadline. I was so concerned about the people overseas who hadn't yet responded to my request for corrections/approval. You've guessed it, haven't you? After staff prayers this morning, I went to my e-mail and again deleted about 50 junk messages. When I came to Barracuda, my finger was just about to hit delete, when Someone stopped me. I opened it, and there I found all the messages I'd been waiting for. I have no idea why Barracuda quarantined those authentic e-mails, when it ignores so much true spam. But I have no doubt that it was God's direct intervention that kept me from deleting that list with its highly important messages.

I am truly feeling better today.

Still FROGgin'
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home