Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Mountain High

Here we are--bunches of loving cousins and siblings. There's been a lot of hugging, laughing and talking. What a wonderful, godly heritage we share, and we're so thankful.

I just want to let you know that I'm so grateful for all your prayers and caring. I'll be back with a blog on Monday. God is good.

Right now the daughters of my cousin are getting out their instruments (cello and guitar) so we can enjoy some music. No reunion of this family would work without that.

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Sun Aug 13, 08:49:00 AM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boy, your family sounds like mine!! We are so blessed! We'll be at the beach all week, so I hope I can find somewhere there to read your blog! Love you!! Cammie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home