Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Heart-pounding, Breath-stopping

A couple of days ago, a friend drove over her son who was sitting on his "Green Machine" in the blind spot behind her car. My heart pounds and my breath catches merely to think of it. Thank God he is expected to fullly recover from the compound fracture of his leg. But the mom--oh, the mom! She needs our prayers. Can you imagine the sounds of that moment of impact playing over and over in your mind? Dear Lord, by Your grace, please heal her memory and help her forgive herself for this accident.

And yesterday the sister-in-law of a friend was killed in an auto accident; the brother was injured. So much prayer needed for that family too.

I'm continuing to feel very well. I take this as an amazing answer to prayer, and I thank you for your part in this miracle. I need to finish writing/editing the next issue of the SIM magazine in the next two weeks. It isn't exactly "flowing," and I'd appreciate prayer for that.

Have a blessed day,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home