Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Spring Comes Early

We've had some beautiful warm days--perfect for long walks. Every step, every breath, is a gift.

Heading out for kemo soon. As usual, we pray that it will search and destroy the cancer cells and be kind to the rest of my body.

I've pretty well wrapped up my preparations for the classes I'm going to teach in Milwaukee next week. The pioneers of the modern missionary movement, who are the assigned subject of this lesson, were mostly ordinary people. And they certainly didn't fit a mold; they were highly individualistic. But they shared a few important qualities: a passionate love for Jesus, total confidence in the Word of God, compassion, and determination to keep going despite unbelievable obstacles and trials. I can only imagine the impact on our world if more of us ordinary people would develop those same traits.

I'm thankful for you! Have a great day.

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home