Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Winter!

We had a safe and pleasant trip, despite very high winds in Ohio. There's snow on the ground here in Indiana, and it's gorgeous. Brry cold.

Sue and Jeff, Justin and Laura have joined us from Michigan. Oh, what treasures family are!

Thanks for your prayers. I'm feeling well. Sue is fighting a nasty virus, with a sore throat and tiredness. I'm praying she'll recover soon, and Chuck won't catch it. Well, none of us will, for that matter.

Have a blessed Sunday.

Love,
Carol

1 Comments:

At Sun Feb 04, 09:29:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Grant said...

Glad you arrived safely. Your post yesterday about forgiveness reminded me of a saying I repeat to myself over and over sometimes:

"Don't rehearse it. Don't curse it. Don't nurse it. Disperse it."

In other words:
Don't keep replaying in your mind how you were hurt and offended. It only revs up your anger and unforgiveness and makes it harder to let go and forgive. Release it to Jesus who is the only one that can heal your heart completely. I just love that!

Cammie (via Grant's sign in name :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home