Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, March 12, 2007

Please pray for Jeremy

We spoke with Jeremy by phone today and learned that he is ill. He says he's better already, but obviously his stomach is rejecting some of the "everything" that he's been eating in Niger. Please pray with us that it will clear up and not leave him with troublesome parasites or other disease. Thanks.

2 Comments:

At Mon Mar 12, 05:05:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger linda said...

Hey! I'm going to try to stop by tomorrow.. I will send an email to you as well, but I didn't know which you'd see first. If you are not available then, you can call and leave a message on my cell phone. I'll check it during the day... thanks!

 
At Mon Mar 12, 10:55:00 PM GMT-5, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying... I know what that is like.


Tabitha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home