Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We’re leaving very early this morning to go to Michigan and Indiana to spend a few days with our children and grandchildren. And on Sunday afternoon, we’ll see our great grandson and his parents when we connect for a couple of hours at a restaurant near their travel route. It will be so good to see almost everyone. (Jeremy will be in Mississippi, so we have to wait until Thanksgiving to see him.) We plan to drive back home on Monday.

Somebody asked for all ten rules from The Red Sea Rules by Robert Morgan, so here they are. As I continue reading through the book, I’ll probably add details from time to time.

1 – Realize that God means for you to be where you are.
2 – Be more concerned for God’s glory than for your relief.
3 – Acknowledge your enemy, but keep your eyes on the Lord.
4 – Pray!
5 – Stay calm and confident, and give God time to work.
6 – When unsure, just take the next logical step by faith.
7 – Envision God’s enveloping presence.
8 – Trust God to deliver in His own unique way.
9 – View your current crisis as a faith builder for the future.
10- Don’t forget to praise Him.

My mouth sores are somewhat better. I’m thankful.

Monday and Tuesday I completed the first draft of the next SIM magazine and sent the individual articles to the various sources and directors for their feedback. I'm so grateful to be at this point in that process.

Have a great day.
Carol

1 Comments:

At Wed Oct 17, 07:49:00 AM GMT-5, Blogger Hannatu said...

I loved that book....thanks again for sending it to us. It was just what I needed at the time. John is reading it now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home