Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Beauty



This is Julianna in sacred dance at SIM. All the songs she danced were beautiful, but I especially liked the one where God is welcoming one of His children to heaven. "I've been waiting to show you," He says, "How my grace ran through all your pain." She frolicked on each refrain of that one like a small child totally abandoned to joy. She's back in Mississippi now, and saw a doctor last evening; he gave her an antibiotic, and we hope she'll soon be well. Jeremy drove her there, and right now he should be in the plane on his way back to Michigan.

Our first great grand daughter was born early yesterday morning. Pictures and statistics are below (posted Tuesday afternoon).

Have a great day.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home