Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Heart to heart

I lay in bed this morning after waking up so as not to disturb Chuck, and finally had a much-needed heart to heart talk with my self. I'm done whining about being weak and tired. (I'll let you know when I'm better. And I so appreciate your prayers.)

I thought about Bible writers who said paradoxical things such as:

"When I am weak, then I am strong."
"The joy of the Lord is your strength."
"He gives me the feet of a deer and helps me walk on the high places."

Those people must have felt depleted in themselves, causing them to look up to God as their source of strength. So, self, you do the same! Okay, great idea.

We got some more rain yesterday and overnight. Every drop is a blessing.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home