Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another good day

I'm so thankful for your prayers, and so grateful to God for His gracious help. Yesterday I didn't feel "yucky" at all, and this morning again I feel well. I do get tired more easily, and I assume it's wise to rest when I feel like it. (Isn't it funny: when we don't have cancer, we feel it's the right thing to do to work on through fatigue to total exhaustion, when maybe the body's call for rest is just as valid in the absence of cancer.)

We went for a walk in the neighborhood last evening. The weather was perfect, and we took the opportunity to stop and chat with many wonderful friends who were walking or working in their yards. I confess I also took advantage of three strategically placed benches.

Oh, spring is beautiful!

Have a great day.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home