Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Another rough patch

A couple of hours ago I posted good news. Almost immediately, I began to vomit bile. (I'm so sorry to tell such gross things.) I'd been doing that yesterday too, and a bit the day before, but thought it would end now. Anyway, I have to quit drinking again, and have an appointment to go in for more fluids tomorrow morning, as I'm sure I'll be quite dehydrated by then. But we need to find the cause of the vomiting (it's not normal nausea). So I'll be grateful for your prayers as I talk to the nurses tomorrow. I do know that I have a gall bladder full of huge stones, and that could be diseased, which is an entirely separate problem. Anyway, we still have a couple of days until the weekend in which to try to find answers. God is still good and powerful. And I still appreciate you.

Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home