Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, April 03, 2008

No change

No new developments since yesterday's postings. I didn't vomit during the night, but feel quite unsteady this morning. I haven't drunk since noon yesterday, and I haven't eaten since Sunday afternoon. (My dreams last night were about food!) Dear Chuck got up at 2:00 am to chip some ice for me. We're leaving for the doctor at 8:00-- first to get fluids, then to decide what to do about the bile.

Don't despair for me. Remember, this isn't the cancer that's taking me down; it's only the chemo. And that is helping the cancer numbers go down. We do need to find a better system for managing the digestive malfunction next time.

I'm so grateful for your prayers. Let's remember to Fully Rely On God!

Love,
Carol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home