Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, August 29, 2008

Arrived Safely

My drive to the lake house was without event. Traffic did not seem to be increased with the upcoming Labor Day weekend, for which I was thankful. A bit of fog and a light shower in the Virginia mountains, but actually no problem. I drove through Dayton at the time the Republican Vice President was announced, but other than a couple Washington DC vehicles I saw on the road, most were parked for the event.

I was pleased to find our young swans now about three quarters the size of their parents. They are still grey, but likely will be all white by the time I get up here the next time.

Talking with Stuart, I learned that his brother died last night and that they anticipate the funeral will be on Monday. Do pray for the family and for those who will be traveling.

I am always humbled by your phone calls and prayers as I cover the many miles. Thanks so very much!

Love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home