Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

YOU are each a blessing!

Each day I look forward to getting the mail and finding a large handful of cards and letters, many with such sweet personal notes. One yesterday was from a friend that lost his wife eight years ago and is several years my senior. He said in part; "It's not easy I know by experience. I talk to Dorothy's picture and know she doesn't hear, but I have some great memories and good support from my children...The time is moving fast till we all meet again. That's our Blessed & Sure Hope." Thanks Don and thanks to all of you who are a part of my support group, encouraging me with your prayers, notes, calls and visits. YOU are a blessing of God!

Tomorrow I plan to drive to daughter Sue's house to spend Christmas with all of the family. The weather up there has been rather nasty, but if the weather forecast is correct, it appears that I am assured of 100% precipitation during the trip but the temperatures are predicted to moderate so that it will be rain rather than ice and snow. That is my prayer. I have seen many a white Christmas so that is no big deal for me. Safety on the highways with a quick and correct response to any emergencies is my prayer.

It is always a blessing to know so many friends and family members are traveling with me in their prayers, and even phone calls which help make the hours pass more rapidly.

Have a Blessed Christmas!

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home