Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Blessings

This week has been quite a contrast from last year when I celebrated my birthday in the hospital with Carol as we anticipated a surgery which ultimately was not able to be done because of the advanced growth of the cancer. I have been thankful for all of the calls, emails, cards and meals this week. It is a good thing that I don't get fed like that all of the time or I would not fit into my clothes.

We heard several exciting reports this week from missionaries returning from the fields of India, Nigeria, Italy, and Liberia. God works in amazing ways in the lives of people as they open their hearts to Him. It is a tremendous joy to be working with such a wonderful group of His people. I am blessed to have this opportunity!

I plan to spend the weekend at our lake house in Indiana but this will be a rather quick trip. I need to be back in the office on Tuesday, but it will be good to be able to check things out up there and see a few family members. Presently Sue and Jeff are in the process of moving and so are James, Liz and family. I am sure glad that it is not me that is moving presently. That may come one of these days, but I am quite content to sit tight for now.

You all continue to be a great blessing to me. Thanks so very much!

Love to all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home