Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, June 26, 2009

Final Hugs

One year ago today Carol pushed herself to do a final blog, having daughter Sue insert some photos from Justin and Laura's wedding as promised. Her words are worth repeating:

"We don't know but that I may have very few days left in this body. I want to thank you for walking this cancer journey with us for 2 1/2 years. Your prayers and notes of encouragement have made a huge difference. Even after we've said our final goodbyes, you will still have your own journey to walk. Please don't forget to Fully Rely on God. I'll also appreciate your continued prayers for Chuck and the family."

"Final Hugs: I visualize hundreds of dear people whom I would love to hug and speak a personal goodbye to. It may be impossible. Please be hugged."

"I want to step out of this life with all my relationships in order. To the best of my understanding I am at peace. If you feel you have anything to resolve with me, please feel free to take advantage of the time remaining."


Included with the blog was a photograph of the painting "Into the Light" that daughter Sue painted and which was reproduced with Carol's final thoughts on the reverse side. I still have some copies left if you missed it or would like an extra. Just let me know. I'll be glad to send it to you.

Have a blessed weekend with family and friends.

Love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home