Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Returned

I am always thankful for safe travel when I consider the thousands of vehicles that I meet and the condition of many of the drivers, both physical and mental. I continue to be amazed about how green everything is this year in comparison to the past dry years.

On Saturday we went to South Bend to watch the soccer tournament that Calli was playing in. They didn't win, but played a good game. We enjoyed the concluding message of an eight-week series by Pastor Denny Sunday morning on the end times which he appropriately titled "God Wins." Sunday afternoon Gavin had a group of his friends at the lake for some games, water activity and delicious food prepared by Karin. It was a good time for me to sit back and just relax. It was especially fun to watch the swan family swim by frequently, heads reaching deep into the water teaching the little ones to "hustle their own groceries".

It is always amazing how much accumulates on my desk while I am away, but I feel like it is rather well under control as I wrap up this first day back at the office.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home