Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Thanks

Travel went well and I was pleased to see that our swan couple have five new little ones. They are proud but busy parents. They came over to our pier to show them off to me when I first walked down to the lake. The weather is beautiful and should be a restful weekend. When I left Charlotte it was raining hard and from the calls that I had en route it sounds like things are being well watered. It is a blessing after some mighty dry years.

As I was reading Paul's letter to the Philippians in The Daily Message (Ch. 1), it reminded me of each of you faithful friends: "Every time you cross my mind, I break out in exclamations of thanks to God. Each exclamation is a trigger to prayer. I find myself praying for you with a glad heart." You are each a blessing.

Have a blessed weekend,

Chuck

2 Comments:

At Mon Jun 08, 05:07:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Liz said...

Hope your trip back to Charlotte goes smoothly as well. :) We'll give you a call sometime this week and look forward to seeing you later this summer!

 
At Mon Jun 08, 05:07:00 PM GMT-5, Blogger Liz said...

Hope your trip back to Charlotte goes smoothly as well. :) We'll give you a call sometime this week and look forward to seeing you later this summer!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home