Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Heading North

I always appreciate you wonderful friends and family members that encourage me and faithfully are praying. It is a tremendous blessing to have such a great support group!

Tomorrow I plan to drive to our Indiana lake house where I will spend a little time with the family there and get a quick nights rest. Friday I will be heading for Michigan where Jeremy and Julianna will be married on Saturday at 3:00 PM. Jeremy has asked me to stand up with him, so that will be a very special time. I am sure that it will also be a bit of an emotional time too. It was just about 23 months ago that Carol and I participated in Justin and Laura's wedding in the same church. It was her final wish to be able to attend that wedding and she made it. I am sorry that she will not be accompanying me on this trip but so thankful that she got to know Julianna and appreciate what a blessing it will be to have her joining our family.

Karin will graduate from Law School in Indiana at the same time so the family is splitting up a bit for the two events with Karin and family hopefully being able to get to Michigan in time to enjoy a good portion of the reception.

Do pray for safe travel for the many that will cover a lot of miles during those few day.

Love to you all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home