Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, January 31, 2011

Trip complete



As you see, we enjoyed some time on a small boat bobbing around looking for fish. Fortunately our pilot knew where to go, so we had lots of fun pulling in a number of fish, but Sue was the winner. That is about a 25 pound red snapper that gave her a tussle taking her from one side of the boat to the other until it was possible to get him close enough to the surface to gaff him. The one that I am holding is a needle fish which has some nasty looking teeth. I would not want to come into contact with them and as you see, the pilot was cautious about that too!

Our weather was great with only one day with a bit of chop that was not excessive. We visited the ports of Key West, Florida; Georgetown, Grand Cayman and Cozumel, Mexico which were fun to explore. My drive to and from Tampa went well and I was delighted to find lovely weather when I returned to Charlotte. I know that it is still January but I am hoping that the nasty weather is all behind us now.

As usual, I am again busy catching up on the backlog of work that accumulated in my absence but I wanted to get a quick blog off and thank you for your prayers. It is always a tremendous blessing to have so many of you praying. You are appreciated!

Love to all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home