Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, February 14, 2011



It was a fun weekend spent in the Raleigh area with friend Keith as a group of us transformed the apartment which he will be moving into with new paint. It was a delight to spend time with his family and several friends and we were able to get the entire place painted on Saturday. I enjoyed getting to know some of the men that he works with and seeing the extensive properties that they manage. It gave me a new appreciation of working with tenants.

Next Saturday I will be meeting daughter Lisa in Nassau to enjoy some sun and fellowship with Ruth (Carol's sister) and Paul. It always is a delight to visit them in the place that boasts "It is better in the Bahamas" and after the winter that we have had, that weather sounds wonderful. Actually this week with temperatures around 70 here, I can't complain. But I am sure that winter is not past as yet.

Please join us in praying for safety and that our flights will be reasonably on time so that we connect at the Nassau airport as planned. If all goes as scheduled, we should arrive only a few minutes apart but coming from different parts of the country and on different airlines, anything is possible.

I trust that you have a wonderful week.

Love,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home