Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Returned Home



What a wonderful time Lisa and I enjoyed in Nassau with Ruth and Paul! As the pictures reveal, we spent plenty of time on the fantastic beaches enjoying the crystal clear water and warm white sand. We even took time out to stop by Ben & Jerry's in the Atlantis village to enjoy a delicious treat as we admired the huge ships filling all available slips at the marina. I am sure that we all did well on vitamin D and exercise and in addition enjoyed wonderful food and fellowship with Paul, Ruth and friends on the island.

Today I am finding myself back to reality and the fact that this is preparation time for a colonoscopy tomorrow. Okay...I don't have to explain, but home right now is a far-cry of the oasis that we enjoyed in the Bahamas. An earlier test that I had prompted this one to find if something may be "going on" that we are not aware of. Do pray for the procedure and wisdom should something show up that needs attention.

I was thrilled with the spring-like weather that I returned to which gives hope that our real spring is not too far off. I was a bit shocked as I returned to see all of the weeds that suddenly appeared in my yard. A reminder that it is time to get busy outside.

As always, I so much appreciate your prayers and the frequent calls and emails.

Love to all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home