Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, March 04, 2011

Update

Thanks to each of you who have been praying and who have been checking about my Colonoscopy. The initial report immediately after the procedure was favorable indicating only some diverticulitis which we were already aware of. The final report will be coming in a few days but should be similar with a bit more detail. I am thankful for the report.

Later today I am heading over to Raleigh/Durham for the weekend to celebrate the birthday of my former neighbor, Keith. He has moved into a new apartment and we will be having an open house for his friends, family and coworkers on Saturday. I am looking forward to a special time with him and the others this weekend.

As always, your emails, calls and notes are a blessing. Thanks for keeping in touch.

Have a blessed weekend,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home