Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Friday, April 20, 2012

Good trip

I arrived at the lake house with no problems. My eyes were a little tired but with several stops along the way to rest then, I made it successfully.

Today is a beautiful day so a good opportunity for me to do a little work out in the yard and I will also be meeting with a contractor to have some repair work done and the roof replaced on the storage building .

For some reason my computer does not want to connect to the internet today, so I am dictating this on my cellphone. As you can see, dictation isn't perfect.

I will be heading for Michigan tomorrow with Karin and Keith for the birthday celebration and then Ella's dedication will be on sunday. It will be nice to ride for a change be able to rest my eyes.

Thanks so much for your prayers and for the phone calls as I was traveling. It's always great to hear from you and helps too make the miles go by faster.

Love to you all, Chuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home