Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Monday, April 29, 2013

Slowly Improving


I am frequently reminded:  “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”  (Philippians 4:6-7)

This back pain is hanging on far too long.  My doctor has recommended physical therapy so I am scheduled to get started with that tomorrow.  Hopefully this will generate some faster healing.  I have been able to keep on top of the urgent items at home and the office but unable to make any progress on other things that need attention.  I have been blessed by friends that have stepped in to help me with yard work that was beginning to get out of hand with the lovely spring weather that we have been enjoying.

My doctor has me on a muscle relaxer that sure does relax me, but so far it does not seem to be doing much for my back pain.  The only positive effect is that I am able to sleep well.  This weekend I managed to log in some extra hours of sleep, so I do feel much more rested which is certainly a benefit.

I so much appreciate all of you that have called or written to let me know that you are praying.  You are a great encouragement!

Blessings,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home