Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Thursday, May 30, 2013

On the road again


The trip to Florida with Stuart and Donna went very well.  We had perfect weather with only a couple of brief showers while there, and Stuart managed the trip very well even though he was in plenty of pain after the bone biopsies.  My back also cooperated well and seems to be continuing to improve daily.  I just need to continue the exercises that the physical therapist gave me which are far too easy to put off.  Thanks to all of you that continue to remind me to keep doing them.

Laura is doing well after the scare in Michigan for which we are most thankful.  I even anticipate seeing them at the lake this weekend with most of the other family members when we get together for Calli’s graduation party.  I plan to leave early tomorrow morning for Indiana so do pray for safe travel as I hit the road again...possibly still a bit tired! 

Two new prayer requests…Friend and former co-worker Carolyn is in the hospital intensive care unit with a very serious breathing problem that they are still attempting to diagnose.  They have done a biopsy but at last report nothing conclusive had been learned.   My bosses’ son, Michael, arrived in Iraq a few days ago and has now been sent to a hospital in Jordan where they just did a bone morrow test in an attempt to determine what is causing the sudden extreme pain and enlarged spleen.  Some of the possibilities are most concerning so they are in the process of preparing him for a flight back to the states for further testing and possible treatment.  Do join us in praying for these two dear friends.

Tomorrow morning will come mighty soon and I have a number of things to complete at the office and then pack for the trip, so I need to draw this to a close quickly.  I am so thankful for all of you that so faithfully pray and keep in touch.

Have a blessed week,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home