Carol Wilson Update

Stage 4 Cancer brought many challenges--and also a host of loving and praying friends. Almost-daily postings to this site are to help my friends walk with me through this journey, and to express my gratitude to them and especially to God...On 7/8/08 Carol passed through that final curtain of death and is now healed. We thank God for her life and "arrival"! Chuck

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Trip Progressing

My trip is continuing to go well.  Unfortunately I was unable to spend time with Justin and family due to a flu bug that had attacked Laura and Ella.  I did not think it advisable to run the risk of taking the bug with me on the remainder of the trip so had to bypass them.

Presently I am enjoying a relaxing time at the lake.  It has been great to spend time with Karin but I missed Keith who is on a business trip in Italy so I will see him on the next trip.  Gavin and Calli came to the lake from college today to spend some time with me.  It was great to see them and hear about their classes and college life.

Tomorrow I will continue on to Chicago and have lunch with Justin, Julianna and Judah then spend the afternoon with them prior to continuing on to the motel for the night.  Monday I have some meetings at Moody and then will return to the lake that evening.  I  need to hurry back to Florida for Sue's arrival on Thursday.

Thanks so much for your prayers and encouragement as I travel.

Love to all,

Chuck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home